Visit our Support Center. It's the easiest way to access all the crypto information needed.
FAMEEX provides a user-friendly, secure, reliable, and excellent crypto trading experience. Download our mobile APP and Trade your Bitcoin anywhere and whenever you want!Go trade
Find the solution for your problems and learn more about the related topics through our tutorial video:
Read the whole article below if you are interested in more details.
1. Log in to your FAMEEX account and click [Futures] to enter the trading page. If you haven’t activated the futures trading, please read the FAMEEX U-Futures Trading Agreement and click [Confirm].
2. If you want to trade after activating your U-Futures, you need to transfer USDT to your futures wallet. Click [Assets] on the top then click [Transfer], then choose the futures wallet and then select USDT in [Token]. Enter the amount in [Quantity]. After reviewing the details, please click [Confirm] to transfer your USDT to your futures wallet.
Only USDT is supported as margin in U-futures trading and all users need to transfer USDT into the Futures Wallets for trading. Currently, the system supports fund transactions from Spot Wallet, Margin Wallet and Fiat Wallet to Futures Wallet. Meanwhile, transactions can be done from Futures Wallet to any aforementioned wallets.
3. When the transaction is completed, your USDT balance will be displayed on the right side of the interface of Assets. Click the trade pair in the upper left corner to choose your preferred pair for trading (such as BTC/USDT).
4. FAMEEX provides two different kinds of margin modes: the cross margin and isolated margin. You can click [Cross] or [Isolated] to switch.
(1) Isolated Margin: In this mode, the risk and PnL are totally separated for each position. Futures in each trading pair will be calculated solely for margin and PnL.
(2) Cross Margin: In this mode, the balance of an account is considered as the margin, all PnL will be shared among different positions.
5. Users can choose the leverages, please click or scroll to adjust the amount of leverage. Through the adjusted leverage, users can invest with lower funds but higher return. This means the leverage can amplify the profit but increase the loss.
6. After the margin mode and the leverage are set, you can choose the Order Type, FAMEEX supports 4 types of order: [Limit Order], [Market Order], [Stop Limit Order], and [Stop Market Order]. You can decide to trade as Buy/Long on rallies or as Sell/Short on dips.
(1) Limit Order: Users need to set up the price and amount. A Limit Order will be filled if the order price matches the price(prioritized) and then the order time.
(2) Market Order: If the users choose the open Market Order, market orders will be matched immediately at the best available price.
(3) Stop Limit Order: A Stop Limit Order is a conditional order within a set price range, it is executed at a specified price after a given trigger price is reached. Once the trigger price is reached, it will buy or sell at the limit price or at a better price than the price you set. Users can choose [Last Price] or [Mark Price] to open the order. You can set the stop loss price and the take profit price separately . Please note that our system will automatically withdraw your order if your margin is insufficient or exceeds the limit of positions.
(4) Stop Market Order: Similar to a Stop Limit Order, a Stop Market Order uses a stop price to trigger the trade. However, when the stop price is reached, a market order will be triggered immediately.
7. You will see your filled order on the [Position] panel after it’s filled successfully. If it’s not filled yet, it will be presented on [Open Orders]. (Before it is matched, you can withdraw your orders at any time.) You can check the [Orders History], [Trade History] and [Transaction History] on this interface.
8. When you check [Orders History], [Trade History] and [Transaction History], you can also click [All] at the bottom right to see all of your records. After the page is loaded, users can select the type of history records. Searching criteria include Trade Type, Symbol, Type and time.
9. FAMEEX supports 5 types of closing positions, which are [Limit order], [Market order], [Stop Limit Order], [Stop Market Order], and [Maker-Only Order].
(1) Limit Order: Users need to set up the price and amount for a Limit Order. A Limit Order will be filled if the order price matches the price(prioritized) and the order time.
(2) Market Order: If the users choose the Market Order, the orders will be matched immediately at the best available price.
(3) Stop Limit Order: For Stop Limit Orders, users can choose [Last Price] or [Mark Price] to close them. The stop loss price and take profit price can be set separately. Users may enter the trigger price, price and amount to close position. Choose Buy/Long or Sell/Short to set up your stop limit order.
(4) Stop Market Order: Similar to a Stop Limit Order, a Stop Market Order uses a stop price to trigger the trade. However, when the stop price is reached, it will trigger a market order immediately.
(5) Maker-Only Order: A maker-only order is similar to a Limit Order, except it will be rejected and cancelled if the price entered would execute immediately upon the order placement. You can only set a price that is better than the market price.
(6) Cancel All: Click [Cancel All] and our system will close all of your orders at the best market price and withdraw all of the unfilled orders.
10. Click [Assets], then select [Future Wallet] to check your Margin Balance Equivalent. Information regarding the current status of holding positions, account balance, PNL records, history records and trial funds are available.