FAMEEX provides a user-friendly, secure, reliable, and excellent crypto trading experience. Download our mobile APP and Trade your Bitcoin anywhere and whenever you want!To trade
Please check our tutorial video to help you solve your problems or understand more regarding related topics.
If you would like to know more details, please read the whole article below.
Here is our tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rI11-7xqcI
1. Log in to your FAMEEX App. Click [Futures] on the button to the trading page. If you haven’t activated your futures trading, please read carefully and agree to FAMEEX U-Futures Trading Agreement and click [Activate U-Futures].
2. After activating your U-Futures, if you want to trade, you need to transfer your USDT to your futures wallet. Click the yellow icon on the futures interface to enter the transfer page. Choose from your wallet to the futures wallet and then select your USDT [Token]. Enter your transfer amount in [Quantity]. Review the details and click [Transfer] to transfer your USDT to your futures wallet.
U-futures trading only supports USDT as margin. All users only need to transfer USDT into your Futures Wallet for trading. Currently, our U-futures account supports transferring your funds from your Spot Wallet, Margin Wallet and Fiat Wallet into Futures Wallet. Also, you can transfer from Futures Wallet to any wallets above.
3. After you complete your transfer, you can see your USDT balance on your right side interface on [Future] page. Click the trade pair on the upper corner of the left to choose your preferred pair to trade such as BTC/USDT.
4. FAMEEX provides 2 different kinds of margin modes, which are cross margin and isolated margin. Click [Cross] or [Isolated] to switch.
4.1 Isolated Margin: the risk and PnL are totally separated for each position. Each futures in trading pair is calculated solely for margin and PnL.
4.2 Cross Margin: The balance of account is considered as magrin. Under this mode, all PnL is shared among different positions.
5. Click or scroll leverage to adjust your amount of leverage. Users can choose the leverage. Through adjusted leverage, users can invest with lower funds but higher return. It suggests that leverage can amplify the profit and increase the loss.
6. After you set up your margin mode and leverage, then you can choose Order Type like, “Limit Order”, “Market Order”, “Stop Limit Order”, “Stop Market Order”, and “Post Only”. FAMEEX supports 5 types of order. You can decide to trade as Buy/Long on rallies or as Sell/Short on dips.
6.1 Limit Order: Users need to set up price and amount. A Limit Order will be filled if the order price matches the priority of price and then order time.
6.2 Market Order: If the users choose to open Market Order, market orders are matched immediately at the best available price.
6.3 Stop Limit Order: A Stop Limit order is a conditional order over a set price range, executed at a specified price after a given trigger price has been reached. Once the trigger price is reached, it will buy or sell at the limit price or at a better price than the price you set. Users can choose [Last Price] or [Mark Price] to open the order. You can set up separately for stop loss price and take profit price. Please note that our system will automatically withdraw your order if your margin is insufficient or exceeds the limit of positions.
6.4 Stop Market Order: Similar to a Stop Limit Order, a Stop Market Order uses a stop price to trigger the trade. However, when the stop price is reached, it triggers a market order immediately.
7.You will see your filled order on the [Positions] panel after it’s filled successfully. If it’s not filled yet, it will see your order on the [Open Orders]. (Before it’s matched, you can withdraw your orders anytime.) If you want to check all of your history records, you can check the [All]. Then the pop-up interface to see your [Open Orders], [Order History], [Details], [Trade History] and [Transaction History]. If you press the upper corner of the right “Calendar” button, you can search your 90 days details by selecting your preferred time period.
8. FAMEEX supports 5 types of closing positions which are “Limit order”, “ Market order”, “Stop Limit Order”, “Stop Market Order” and “Close All”.
8.1 Limit Order: Users need to set up price and amount. A Limit Order will be filled if the order price matches the priority of price and then order time.
8.2 Market Order: If the users choose to select Market Order, market orders are matched immediately at the best available price.
8.3 Stop Limit Order: Users can choose [Last Price] or [Mark Price] to close the order. You can set up separately for stop loss price and take profit price. Enter your trigger price, price and amount to close position. Choose Buy/Long or Sell/Short to set up your stop limit order.
8.4 Stop Market Order: Similar to a Stop Limit Order, a Stop Market Order uses a stop price to trigger the trade. However, when the stop price is reached, it triggers a market order immediately.
8.5 Close all: after you click, our system will close your positions at the best market price in the market and drop all unfilled orders.
9. Click [Assets], then select [Future Wallet] to check your Margin Balance Equivalent. Users can check the current status of holding positions, account balance, PNL records, history records and trial funds.