To avoid any form of malicious market manipulation, FameEX has employed a robust risk control system, ensuring that our users can trade USDⓈ-M perpetual futures in a transparent and secure environment. For specified limitations, please refer to the following details.
1. Restriction on Unfilled Order Quantity
(1) The maximum number of unfilled orders for all symbols is limited to 50. If the number of orders exceeds the limit, you cannot place further orders.
(2) If there are 50 unfilled limit orders, you cannot even place a market order.
2. Restrictions on Single-Order Amount
(1) The single-order amount must be less than 30% of the depth amount and comply with the maximum position size corresponding to the current leverage.
(2) If 30% of the depth amount is less than the maximum position size corresponding to the current leverage, the order amount will be limited to 30% of the depth amount.
(3) If 30% of the depth amount is higher than the maximum position size corresponding to the current leverage, the order amount will be limited to the maximum position size allowed.
(4) In Hedge Mode, the order amount to close cannot exceed your current position size that can be closed.
(5) If you hold positions in One-way Mode, the order amount placed in the opposite direction is capped at the available opening amount. If you have no positions, the “Reduce-Only” option is not available.
The order restrictions for to USDⓈ-M perpetual futures at FameEX encompass a comprehensive set of rules, including those mentioned above. If additional rules are introduced, they will be announced separately through official announcements, agreements, or guides. Please stay tuned to our official announcements from FameEX.
FameEX reserves the right to amend order limitations on USDⓈ-M perpetual futures. We appreciate your understanding and support!