Visit our Support Center. It's the easiest way to access all the crypto information needed.
FAMEEX provides a user-friendly, secure, reliable, and excellent crypto trading experience. Download our mobile APP and Trade your Bitcoin anywhere and whenever you want!Go trade
When trading in the futures market, the order may be failed in being placed or appears to be not filled, below are some possible explanations.
Reasons for failure in order placement:
1. Insufficient margin balance: Other open orders are using the margin or the order amount exceeds the position amount.
2. Limited position: The leverage rate with the corresponding size of position is exceeded.
3. Excessive/Insufficient amount of orders: The amount of orders is lower than the minimum or over the maximum.
4. Problem in the price of orders: The price of orders is lower than the minimum open price or exceeds the maximum open price.
Reasons for unfilled orders:
1. Large deviation between the set price and the market price: There is little matching order in the market depth of the order book at the set price. Should the position be very large, it could be partially filled due to the volatile price in the market.
2. No matching price: In a Stop-Limit order, when the market price hits the trigger price, the limit order will be added to the order book. An unfilled order will happen when the market price does not match the set price.
3. Margin check failed: The system will calculate the maintenance margin before opening orders and filling orders in Stop-Limit and Stop-Market orders. Once the order is triggered, if there is any loss or extraction (from the futures account) in margin balance which leads to the insufficiency in margin balance, the order status will be shown as automatically cancelled.