Our tutorial video provides quick access to solutions for common questions and information regarding relevant topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rI11-7xqcI
Interested in more details? Please read the whole article below.
1. Log in to your FAMEEX App. Click [Futures] on the interface. If you haven't activated your futures trading, please read the FAMEEX U-Futures Trading Agreement carefully, agree to the terms and conditions then click [Activate U-Futures].
2. After activating U-Futures, you need to transfer USDT to your futures wallet if you want to trade. Tap the yellow icon on the interface and you will be redirected to [transfer]. Select USDT as [Token] and transfer [from] your wallet [to] the Futures Wallet. Enter your amount of transfer in [Quantity]. Review the details carefully then click [Transfer] to successfully transfer USDT to your Futures Wallet.
All users must transfer USDT into their Futures Wallet for trading as USTD is the only supported token for margin in U-futures trading. Currently, our U-futures account supports fund transactions from Spot Wallet, Margin Wallet and Fiat Wallet into Futures Wallet. Meanwhile, users can transfer from Futures Wallet to any wallets above.
3. After completing the transfer, your USDT balance will be displayed on the right side of the interface of [Future]. Click the trade pair in the upper left corner to choose your preferred trading pair, such as BTC/USDT.
4. There are 2 kinds of margin modes on FAMEEX: cross margin and isolated margin. Click [Cross] or [Isolated] to switch.
4.1 Isolated Margin: the risk and PnL are totally separated for each position. The margin and PnL for futures in each trading pair are calculated solely.
4.2 Cross Margin: The balance of the account is considered the margin. In this mode, all PnL is shared among different positions.
5. Adjust your amount of leverage by clicking or scrolling the leverage. By adjusting the leverage themselves, users can invest in lower funds but get a higher return, which suggests that the leverage can amplify the profit and increase the risk.
6. After setting up your margin mode and leverage, you can choose the Order Type from the 5 types of order FAMEEX supports, including "Limit Order”, “Market Order”, “Stop Limit Order”, “Stop Market Order”, and “Post Only”. You can decide to trade as Buy/Long on rallies or as Sell/Short on dips.
6.1 Limit Order: Users need to set up the price and amount for a Limit Order, it will be filled if the price(prioritized) matches and then the order time matches.
6.2 Market Order: If the users choose to open Market Orders, the orders will be matched immediately at the best available price.
6.3 Stop Limit Order: A Stop Limit order is a conditional order within a set price range, it will be executed at a specified price after a given trigger price is reached. Once the trigger price is reached, it will buy or sell at the limit price or a better price than the pre-set price. Users can choose [Last Price] or [Mark Price] to open the order. You can set up the stop loss price and take profit price separately. Please note that our system will automatically withdraw your order if your margin is insufficient or when your position exceeds the limit.
6.4 Stop Market Order: Similar to a Stop Limit Order, a Stop Market Order uses a stop price to trigger the trade. When the stop price is reached, it triggers the market order immediately.
7.You will see your filled order on the [Positions] panel after it’s filled successfully. If it’s not filled yet, it will be shown on [Open Orders]. (Before it’s matched, you can withdraw your orders anytime.) If you want to check all of your history records, please click [All], then the pop-up interface will show [Open Orders], [Order History], [Details], [Trade History] and [Transaction History]. If you tap [Calendar] in the upper right corner, you can search the details by selecting a preferred period within a 90-day range.
8. FAMEEX supports 5 types of closing positions, which are “Limit order”, “Market order”, “Stop Limit Order”, “Stop Market Order” and “Close All”.
8.1 Limit Order: Users need to set up the price and amount for a Limit Order and it will be filled if the order price(prioritized) matches and then the order time matches.
8.2 Market Order: If the users choose Market Orders, the orders will be matched immediately at the best available price.
8.3 Stop Limit Order: Users can choose [Last Price] or [Mark Price] to close the order and set up a stop loss price and take profit price separately. Please enter the trigger price, price and amount to close position. Choose Buy/Long or Sell/Short to set up your stop limit order.
8.4 Stop Market Order: Similar to a Stop Limit Order, a Stop Market Order uses a stop price to trigger the trade. When the stop price is reached, a market order will be triggered immediately.
8.5 Close all: after this operation, our system will close your positions at the best market price in the market and drop all unfilled orders.
9. Click [Assets] then select [Futures Wallet] to check your Margin Balance Equivalent. You can also check the current status of holding positions, account balance, PNL records, history records and trial funds.