1) You understand the risks associated with the trading of digital currencies and derivatives;
2) You bear all risks related to the use of FAMEEX services and the trading of digital currencies and their derivatives;
3) FAMEEX assumes no responsibility for such risks or adverse results.
1. Scope of application
1.1 Subject scope
This service is only available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing or using our service, you declare and ensure that you are at least 18 years old and have not been deprived of the right to apply this service. You also guarantee that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the UN Security Council sanctions lists, nor are you restricted or prohibited from participating in any related matters by the European Union, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, the Hong Kong Customs, the Overseas Assets Control Office of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and other administrative law enforcement agencies Type of transaction.
1.2 Geographical scope
We will not provide this service in all countries or regions, and provide some or no services to users in certain restricted areas. The restricted areas currently include China, the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Crimea, Israel, Iraq, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, Sevastopol, United Kingdom (retail users). The content of these terms should not be excluded by the laws of the country or region to which the user belongs. Therefore, if you do not meet these requirements, please do not use our services.
2. Account registration and registration requirements
All users must register for an account at (https://www.fameex.com/userLogin/register) before using the FAMEEX service, and each user can only create one account at a time. When you register, you must provide a valid e-mail address. After the platform has verified that it’s correct, the registration can be regarded as successful. You can use the email address you provided or other methods allowed by this website to log in. If you email is lost, FAMEEX will not be hold accountable for any loss.
2.2 User authentication
2.2.1 By registering an account with FAMEEX, you agree to provide personal information for identity verification. The identity verification information we request may include, but is not limited to, your: name, email address, contact information, phone number, user name, government-issued ID, date of birth, and other information collected during account registration. When providing the requested information, you confirm that the information is true and accurate.
2.2.2 After registration, you must ensure that the information is true and complete, and if there are any changes, you must update it in a timely manner. If there is any reason to suspect that any information you provide is wrong, untrue, outdated or incomplete, FAMEEX has the right to send you a notice, request correction, directly delete the relevant information, and (as the case may be) terminate the provision to you All or part of FAMEEX services. If you cannot be reached through the contact information provided, you shall be fully responsible for any losses or expenses incurred by FAMEEX during the use of the FAMEEX service. You hereby confirm and agree that if there is any change, you are obliged to update all information at any time.
2.2.3 The personally identifiable information you provide will be used to find clues about money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial criminal activities carried out at FAMEEX, or for other legitimate purposes declared by FAMEEX. We will collect, use and share this information in accordance with our "Privacy Statement". In addition to providing this information, in order to comply with the industry standards for global data storage, you agree to allow us to keep a record of this information for the duration of your FAMEEX account and for 5 years after the account is closed. You also authorize us, directly or through a third party, to conduct investigations necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us from financial crimes (such as fraud).
2.3 Account usage requirements
FAMEEX accounts can only be used by the account registrant. FAMEEX reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of FAMEEX accounts by persons other than the account registrant. If you suspect or discover unauthorized use of your username and password, you should notify FAMEEX immediately. If you don't want to use your account anymore, please contact us to delete your account. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. FAMEEX is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by you or any third party (whether authorized by you) using your FAMEEX account.
2.4 Account security
2.4.1 FAMEEX has been committed to maintaining the security of users' entrusted funds and has implemented industry standard protections for FAMEEX services. However, the behavior of individual users creates risks. You agree to treat your access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential information and not disclose this information to any third party. You also agree to be solely responsible for taking necessary security measures to protect the security of your own FAMEEX account and personal information.
2.4.2 You shall be solely responsible for keeping your FAMEEX account and password, and at the same time responsible for all transactions under the FAMEEX account. FAMEEX shall not be liable for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials , Including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, consent or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, etc. By creating a FAMEEX account, you hereby agree to:
1) If you know that anyone uses your FAMEEX account and password without authorization or has any other violation of security rules, you will immediately notify FAMEEX;
2) You will strictly abide by all FAMEEX's security, authentication, transaction, fee, withdrawal mechanisms or procedures; and at the end of each visit, you will take appropriate steps to withdraw from FAMEEX.
2.5 You agree to receive emails or short messages sent by this website related to the management and operation of this website.
3. FAMEEX's services
3.1 Service content
3.1.1 You have the right to browse the real-time market quotations and transaction information of various digital asset products on this website, and have the right to submit digital asset transaction instructions and complete digital asset transactions through this website.
3.1.2 You have the right to view the information under your account on this website and have the right to use the functions provided by this website to operate.
3.1.3 You have the right to participate in website activities organized by this website in accordance with the activity rules published on this website.
3.1.4 This website promises to provide you with other services.
3.2 Service rules
3.2.1 You should abide by laws, regulations, and policy requirements, ensure the legitimacy of all digital asset sources in your account, and must not engage in illegal or other activities that damage the rights and interests of this website or third parties on this website or using the services of this website , Including but not limited to sending or receiving any information that is illegal, illegal, or infringing on the rights and interests of others, sending or receiving pyramid schemes or other harmful information or speech, using or forging the email header information of this website without the authorization of this website, etc.
3.2.2 You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password on this website (including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, online click to agree or submit various rules and agreements, online renewal agreements or purchase services, etc.) .
3.2.3 When you conduct digital asset transactions on this website, you must not maliciously interfere with the normal progress of digital asset transactions or disrupt the order of transactions; you must not interfere with the normal operation of this website or interfere with other users' use of the services of this website by any technical means or other means; The goodwill of this website shall not be maliciously slandered by means of fictitious facts, etc.
3.2.4 You shall abide by this agreement and other terms of service and operating rules published and updated by this website from time to time, and have the right to terminate the use of the services provided by this website at any time.
3.2.5 The services provided by FAMEEX are provided in accordance with the status quo that can be achieved with existing technology and conditions. Although we have done our best to ensure the continuity and security of the service, we cannot fully foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, and third-party services. Defects, government actions and other reasons may cause service interruption, data loss, and other losses and risks.
3.2.6 When the system platform fails to operate normally due to the following conditions, so that users cannot use various services or cannot normally place or cancel orders, we will not be liable for damages. Such conditions include but are not limited to:
1) The FAMEEX platform announces the system shutdown and maintenance period;
2) Problems with telecommunications or network equipment;
3) Force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, and terrorist attacks;
4) Any other problems, including hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, technical adjustments or malfunctions of the telecommunications sector, website upgrades, banking problems, government regulations or orders, or any other third-party problems;
5) Losses caused by third parties to users or other third parties;
6) Due to system failures, network failures, distributed denial of service attacks (DDos) and other unexpected factors such as hacker attacks, abnormal transactions, market interruptions, and other possible abnormal situations may be caused, we have the right to cancel the abnormal transaction results according to the actual situation; for user contract transactions, leveraged lending and other transactions, we have the right to roll back all transactions for a certain period of time as described in each user agreement.
3.2.7 Service fees
Some services provided by FAMEEX to users may incur costs. By using FAMEEX's services, you agree to the generation of such fees. FAMEEX reserves the right to set user service fees according to appropriate rules. We also have the right to formulate and adjust service fees, and set specific service fees for users to use our services. If you do not agree to any fee changes. You should stop using this service immediately. You still need to bear the expenses that have been incurred before. Unless otherwise stated, the user agrees that we have the right to automatically deduct the above service fees from the assets of the user account without prior notice. If you fail to pay the fees in full or on time, we reserve the right to suspend, suspend or terminate your account.
3.3 Product rules
FAMEEX provides a variety of products and services, including but not limited to currency trading, grid strategy trading, leveraged trading, contract trading in FAMEEX, access to market data and news published by FAMEEX, and participation in user activities held by FAMEEX. When you conduct transactions, you agree to and be aware of the following platform service rules:
1) When you browse the transaction information on this website, you should carefully read all the content contained in the transaction information, including but not limited to price, entrusted amount, handling fee, buying or selling direction, and you fully accept all the information contained in the transaction information after the content, you can click the button to trade;
2) After browsing the transaction information and confirming that it is correct, you can submit a transaction order; after you submit a transaction entrustment, you authorize this website to act on your behalf for corresponding transaction matching, and pay transaction fees to FAMEEX according to the FAMEEX fee collection rules; this website will automatically complete the matching transaction when there is a transaction that meets your entrusted price; notify you in advance; you have the right to revoke or modify the commission at any time before the transaction is concluded;
3) You can view the corresponding transaction records through your account.
4.1 Disclaimer of damages and limitation of liability
4.1.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, FAMEEX and its affiliated institutions, as well as their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, lawyers, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors shall be responsible for the cause under any circumstances. FAMEEX services, any performance or non-performance of FAMEEX services or any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages or liabilities caused by other products, services or other items provided by or on behalf of FAMEEX and its affiliates (Including but not limited to the loss of data, information, revenue, profits or other business or financial benefits) shall not be liable, whether in accordance with contracts, regulations, strict liability or other theories, even if FAMEEX has been notified of the possibility of damage, unless In the end, the judicial rule ruled that such damage was caused by FAMEEX's gross negligence, fraud, deliberate misconduct or deliberate violation of the law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify FAMEEX operators, their affiliated institutions, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, and to protect them from any claims, litigation, or litigation caused by or related to the following reasons Procedures, investigations, requirements, litigation, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys' fees, fines or any fines collected by regulatory authorities):
1) Your use of FAMEEX services or behaviors related to FAMEEX services;
2) You violate the FAMEEX terms of service or our execution of the FAMEEX terms of service;
3) You violate any applicable laws, regulations or the rights of any third party during your use of the FAMEEX service; if you are obligated to compensate the FAMEEX operator, its affiliates, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents in accordance with the FAMEEX terms of service, FAMEEX will have the right to control any litigation or procedure on its own and determine whether FAMEEX is willing to settle, and if so, on what terms and conditions.
Please note that all official announcements, news, promotions, and user activities of FAMEEX will be immediately published in the platform announcement center or news section, and users promise to check these materials regularly and in a timely manner. If the user suffers personal losses due to ignorance or negligence of the announcement, FAMEEX will not be liable for any compensation.
6. Termination of Agreement
6.1 Account suspension
1) The FAMEEX account is subject to government procedures, criminal investigations or other pending litigation;
2) We found abnormal activity in the FAMEEX account;
3) We have detected illegal access to the FAMEEX account;
4) It is necessary for us to take such measures according to court orders or orders from regulatory/government agencies.
6.2 Cancel account
1) After FAMEEX terminates providing services to you;
2) You are designated to register as a FAMEEX user directly or indirectly in the name of any other person again;
3) The information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
4) When modifying the FAMEEX terms of service, you indicate that you are unwilling to accept the modified terms by applying for cancellation of your FAMEEX account or other means;
5) Your request to terminate the service and any other circumstances that FAMEEX believes that the service should be terminated.
6.2.2 If your FAMEEX account is terminated, the account and transaction information that meets the data retention standards will be stored safely for 5 years. In addition, if there is a transaction that has not been completed during the account termination process, FAMEEX has the right to inform your counterparty of the situation at that time. You agree that user-initiated account withdrawal (right to erasure under GDPR or other equivalent regulations) will also be bound by the above termination agreement.
6.2.3 If FAMEEX is notified that any digital assets or funds in your FAMEEX account are stolen or are not legally owned by you, FAMEEX can but is not obliged to manage and control the affected funds and your FAMEEX account. If it is really necessary to manage and control part or all of the funds or accounts, FAMEEX can continue to hold until the dispute is resolved, and evidence of dispute resolution acceptable to FAMEEX has been provided to FAMEEX in a form acceptable to FAMEEX.
6.2.4 FAMEEX will not participate in any such disputes or dispute resolution. You agree that FAMEEX is not responsible for any such control, or your inability to withdraw digital assets or funds or execute transactions during any control period.
6.3 Remaining funds after account termination
Except for the provisions of paragraph 4 below, once the FAMEEX account is closed/cancelled, all balances on the FAMEEX account (including the fees and debts owed to FAMEEX) will be immediately paid to FAMEEX. After paying all outstanding fees to FAMEEX, the user will have 5 working days to withdraw all remaining digital assets or funds from the account.
7. Non-financial advice
8. Compliance with local laws
The user is responsible for complying with the local laws related to the local use of FAMEEX services and other laws and regulations applicable to the user. Users must also consider all aspects of taxation in accordance with local laws, including withholding, collection, reporting and remittances to their corresponding tax authorities. All users of the FAMEEX service confirm and declare that their source of funds is legal and does not arise from illegal activities; users agree that FAMEEX requires users to provide or otherwise collect necessary information and materials in accordance with relevant laws or government orders to verify the source and purpose of their funds legality. FAMEEX upholds the attitude of cooperating with global law enforcement agencies, and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, and terminate user accounts and funds authorized by law to cancel or investigate.
9. Privacy Statement
Access to the FAMEEX service requires the submission of some personally identifiable information. Please read the privacy statement published by FAMEEX to obtain a summary of FAMEEX's guidelines related to the collection and use of personally identifiable information.
10. Dispute resolution: place of arbitration, arbitration, class action waiver
Please read this clause carefully, as it involves waiving certain rights to initiate legal proceedings, including class actions as a US resident.
10.1 Dispute notification
Please contact FAMEEX first! FAMEEX hopes to resolve your concerns without resorting to formal legal procedures. Before filing a claim, you agree to contact FAMEEX to resolve the dispute informally.
10.2 Arbitration Agreement
10.3 Arbitration procedures
You or FAMEEX can settle the dispute (after amicable negotiation in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 above) through binding arbitration. A judgment on any arbitration award can be made in any court that has jurisdiction over the party that lost the award (or where the party’s assets are located).
To initiate the arbitration process, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing the claim to Service@mail.fameex.info. If we apply for arbitration against you, we will notify you of the email address or street address you provided.
11.1 Independent parties
11.2 Entire greement
11.3 Interpretation and revision
11.4 Force Majeure
11.5 Severability clause
11.8 Disclaimer of third-party websites
1. Digital asset transactions have extremely high risks and are not suitable for most people. You understand and understand that this transaction may cause partial or total loss, so you should determine the amount of the transaction based on the degree of loss that you can bear. You understand and understand that digital assets will generate derivative risks, so if you have any questions, it is recommended to seek professional advice first. In addition, in addition to the risks mentioned above, there will also be unpredictable risks. You should carefully consider and use clear judgment to evaluate your financial situation and the above-mentioned risks before making any decision to buy or sell digital assets, and bear all losses arising therefrom. We are not responsible for this.
2. You understand that this website is only a place for you to obtain digital asset information, find trading parties, and conduct transactions on digital assets. This website does not participate in any of your transactions. Therefore, you should carefully determine the authenticity and authenticity of the relevant digital asset information. Legality and validity, and bear the responsibilities and losses arising therefrom.
3. Any opinions, news, discussions, analysis, prices, suggestions and other information on this website are general market comments and do not constitute investment advice. We are not responsible for any losses arising directly or indirectly from reliance on this information, including but not limited to any loss of profits.
4. There are risks associated with the use of Internet-based trading systems, including but not limited to software, hardware, and Internet connection failures. Since we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we will not be liable for distortions, delays and connection failures.
5. It is forbidden to use this website to engage in all illegal transactions or illegal activities such as money laundering, smuggling, commercial bribery, etc. If any suspected illegal transaction or illegal activity is found, this website will adopt various methods that can be used, including but not limited to freezing accounts, and notify For relevant authorities, we do not assume all the responsibilities arising therefrom and reserve the right to hold relevant persons accountable.
6. It is forbidden to use this website to conduct malicious market manipulation, improper transactions and other unethical trading activities. If such incidents are found, this website will take warnings and restrict transactions for all unethical behaviors such as malicious price manipulation and malicious influence on the trading system. For preventive protection measures such as closing accounts, we do not assume all the responsibilities arising therefrom and reserve the right to hold relevant parties accountable.