Dear FameEX users,
To provide users with an even better trading experience, FameEX will implement a comprehensive upgrade to our futures trading functions. The suspension and upgrade will take place at 08:00 (UTC+8) on July 21, 2023, with an estimated duration of 2 hours. For any possible adjustments or delay, please refer to the latest announcement on our official website.
Services or functions affected during the upgrade:
1. USDⓈ-M Perpetual futures trading
During the upgrade, spot trading, quant trading, and deposits & withdrawals will not be affected. However, we kindly advise users with any on-hold positions in futures trading to manually close their positions before the suspension begins. Otherwise, the system will automatically close positions and cancel all orders. Please note that FameEX shall not be held responsible for any losses incurred by this action.
The following services will be upgraded:
1. Updates in the Perpetual futures trading zone: Add USDC perpetual futures trading zone.
2. Updates in position mode: Support One-way Mode. After the upgrade, both One-way and Hedge modes are available.
3. Updates in collateral mode: Support Multi-Currency Margin mode.
4. Enhanced TP/SL service: Support One-way TP/SL and Hedge TP/SL orders.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your understanding and support!
July 20, 2023