Our tutorial videos help you solve your problems or understand more related topics.
Here is our tutorial video:
How to Set up Whitelisted Withdrawal Address? (Web)
If you would like to know more details, please read the whole article below.
1. Log in to your FAMEEX account and access [Security] through [User Center].
2. In [Security], please find [Withdrawal Security] and click [View].
3. Turn on your Safe Withdrawal Address.
4. Click [Get Code] and the SMS code will be sent to your registered mobile or email by our system. Please check and enter your code in time to proceed. Then click [Next].
5. Choose [Add] then click [Get Code] again. Our system will send another SMS code to your registered mobile or email. Please check and enter your code in time to proceed.
6. Enter your Secure Address and MEMO (If needed). After checking the address information on the page, click [Confirm].
7. Your Whitelisted Withdrawal Address has been added successfully.
1. When turning on/off or adding/deleting the Whitelisted withdrawal Address feature, you will need to enter the code we send to your registered mobile or email to proceed.
2. Only 4 addresses can be added for each type of asset and a maximum of 20 addresses can be added for each account. The addresses cannot be repeatedly added.
3. Please operate this feature with caution. Asset loss caused by an incorrect security address cannot be reversed.