FAMEEX has added a new feature called ‘Tasks’ on the app. The Tasks section shows the status of various tasks to be completed in order to earn AMEF reward points. Please read this guide carefully with all rules for tasks and reward points.
Introduction to all Tasks:
1. Daily Check in: All users can get reward points automatically the first time you log in and enter [Tasks] section each day. It’s not counted if you just log in to your account. It’s based on each week to calculate the total check in. Users can get 2000 AMEF on third time if entering the [Tasks] section for accumulated 3 days in a week. If you don't log in on a day, you miss out on that day's AMEF.
2. Basic Tasks: All users can get reward points through different levels of KYC verification, email registration, activate different product functions…, etc.
3. Security Tasks: Users can turn on and set up security settings first time on their account in the [Security] under the personnel center to get AMEF reward points. The more secure your account, the more reward points you get.
4. Deposit Tasks: Users can earn AMEF in different ways of deposit tasks which include first-time deposits, total deposit amount or even one deposit over 500 USDT. In addition, if you use FAMEEX buy crypto function, you can also get the corresponding reward points.
5. Trade Tasks: Users who complete one trade over the minimum 50 USDT or more as required amounts will receive the corresponding reward points. The more you trade, the more AMEF you can get.
About the Reward Points (AMEF)
1. Definition of Reward Points
The reward points are called "AMEF". The base value of AMEF is 100,000 AMEF = 1 USDT.
2. How to Get Reward Points?
The reward points will be applied to the users’ FAMEEX account automatically after completing tasks. You can find your AMEF balance in the Tasks section.
3. Can I Trade AMEF on FAMEEX?
No, users can’t trade or withdraw AMEF on FAMEEX. AMEF is the reward points in the Tasks section. Users can use it to deduct the trading fee.
4. Can I Exchange AMEF for Any Tokens?
No, users can’t swap AMEF to any token including USDT. It applies to all trading fee as discounts automatically.
5. Is AMEF a listing token?
No, it’s just reward points on FAMEEX platform for now.
6. Where can I Use the Reward Points?
The reward points can be used to offset all trading fees automatically. Only up to 50% of the value of the fees.
7. Expiration of Reward Points
The reward points will be valid for 120 days after they are received. After which, they will be expired and be removed from your account.
8. Record of Reward Points
After logging in to FAMEEX, users can find the details of reward points including available, claim, spend, expire or frozen in the Task section.
Other Terms & Conditions
If users have a discount coupon, reward points and trial funds, the trading fee will be offset in the order of discount coupon, reward point and lastly, trial funds.