Margin and Leverage of Perpetual Futures
Our tutorial video helps solve problems and provides more information regarding related topics.
Here is our tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw7gZG1Bmlk
More details are available in the whole article below.
FAMEEX adopts maintenance margin tiers for risk management. Leverage and margin tiers are adjusted according to users’ USDT positions. The higher the value of their USDT positions, the lower the leverage would be.
Before opening a position, users have to adjust the leverage by themselves. Otherwise, the leverage and margin tiers will be set up by default by FAMEEX.
Default parameter is listed below as reference for you:
1. BTC/USDT & ETH/USDT Perpetual Futures
2. Other perpetual trading pairs(ADA/USDT, BCH/USDT, OMG/USDT, TRX/USDT, XLM/USDT, LINK/USDT, LTC/USDT, BNB/USDT, DOT/USDT, ETC/USDT, UNI/USDT)
1. Users cannot adjust the leverage when there are any pending orders.
2. If users are holding positions in isolated margin mode, leverage adjustment is not allowed.
3. The maximum positions value in each tier are the sum of both long positions and short positions.
4. The information and indicator above would be adjusted in irregular intervals based on market performance. Updates will be announced.