FAMEEX New Feature Added: Tasks Section2022/11/18 15:19:25
Dear FAMEEX users,
The Tasks section is now officially launched on the FAMEEX app. Users can complete account based tasks to collect reward points (AMEF). These reward points can be redeemed for different benefits. The more tasks you complete the more AMEF you will earn!
About the Tasks
1. Daily Check in: All users can get reward points automatically the first time you log in and enter [Tasks] section each day. It’s not counted if you just log in to your account. It’s based on each week to calculate the total check in. Users can get 2000 AMEF if entering the [Tasks] section for accumulated 3 days in a week. If you don't log in on a day, you miss out on that day's AMEF.
2. Security Setup: Users get reward points for turning on security settings on their account in the [Security] under the personnel center. The more secure your account, the more reward points you get.
About the Reward Points (AMEF)
1. Definition of Reward Points
The reward points are called "AMEF". The base value of AMEF is 100,000 AMEF = 1 USDT.
2. How to Get Reward Points?
The reward points will be applied to the users’ FAMEEX account automatically after completing tasks. You can find your AMEF balance in the Tasks section.
3. Where can I Use the Reward Points?
At this stage, the points can only be used to offset Futures trading fees. Only up to 50% of the value of the fees.
4. Expiration of Reward Points
The reward points will be valid for 120 days after they are received. After which, they will be expired and be removed from your account.
5. Record of Reward Points
After logging in to FAMEEX, users can find the details of reward points including available, balance, claim, spend, invalid or retrieve in the Task section.
Other Terms & Conditions
If users have a discount coupon, reward points and trial funds, the trading fee will be offset in the order of discount coupon, reward point and lastly, trial funds.
FAMEEX will release more tasks and add different types of redemption in the near future. Stay tuned to FAMEEX announcements and social channels for the latest news and updates about AMEF!
We thank you for your continued support!
November 18, 2022