Our tutorial videos help you solve your problems or understand more related topics.
Here is our tutorial video:
How to Set up Whitelisted Withdrawal Address? (App)
If you would like to know more details, please read the whole article below.
1. Open the FAMEEX App. Tap the profile icon on the upper left side.
2. Tap [Security]
3. Tap [Whitelisted Withdraw]
4. Turn on the [Whitelisted withdrawal address] then tap [Send Code]. The system will send your SMS code to your registered mobile or email. Please check and enter immediately to [Submit].
5. Tap [Add addresses to whitelist] then tap [Send Code]. The system will send your SMS code to your registered mobile and email. Please check and enter immediately to [Submit].
6. Add your address and MEMO (If needed). After you fill in all of your address info, tap [Submit].
7. Your Withdrawal Security Address has been added successfully.
1. When turning on/off or adding/deleting the Whitelisted withdrawal Address feature, you will need to enter the code we send to your registered mobile or email to proceed.
2. Only 4 addresses can be added for each type of asset and a maximum of 20 addresses can be added for each account. The addresses cannot be repeatedly added.
3. Please operate this feature with caution. Asset loss caused by an incorrect security address cannot be reversed.