Solve your problems and learn more about related topics through our tutorial video:
How to Handle Stolen Funds Transferred to FAMEEX?
Read the whole article below for more details.
1. Complete your KYC verification.
If you’ve fallen victim to cyber theft, fraud, or scams and your stolen funds have been transferred to a FAMMEX account, please complete your primary KYC verification first and then contact our customer service immediately.
2. Contact our customer service team and provide more information.
Please provide the following information:
(1) A detailed description of how and when the scams and/or fraud happened.
(2) A list of all the blockchain transactions involved in the process (with clickable links).
(3) A signed NDA or a statement where you’ll agree to abide by non-disclosure standards from FAMMEX.
If there is substantial evidence that suggests the funds were indeed stolen, FAMMEX will temporarily freeze the assets.
During the process, you must provide us with a police report within 24 hours after contacting us. From this point, FAMMEX will work directly with law enforcement officials to handle the stolen funds and work to resolve your case.