Crypto Transfer Process
Transferring funds from an external platform to FameEX involves three steps:
1. Withdrawal from the external platform
2. Blockchain network confirmation
3. FameEX credits the funds to your account
Reasons for Unarrived Deposits
1) Multiple factors can affect the arrival of funds, including but not limited to smart contract deposit, abnormal transaction status on blockchain, blockchain congestion, failure to transfer out normally by the withdrawal platform, wrong or missing memo/tag, deposit address or the choice of the wrong chain type, suspension of deposit on target address platform, etc.
2) When a withdrawal is marked as “completed” or “success” on the platform from which you're withdrawing your crypto, it means that the transaction has been successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, the transaction may still require time to be fully confirmed and credited to the recipient platform. Please note that the required network confirmations vary with different blockchains. Take BTC deposits as an example:
1. Your BTC deposit will be credited to your account after at least 1 network confirmation.
2. After being credited, all assets in your account will be temporarily frozen. For security purposes, a minimum of 2 network confirmations are required before your BTC deposit can be unlocked on FameEX.
3) Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TXID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets from a blockchain explorer.
How to Solve This Situation?
If your deposits have not been credited to your account, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. If the transaction hasn't been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, or hasn't reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by FameEX, please wait patiently for it to be processed. Once the transaction is confirmed, FameEX will credit the funds to your account.
2. If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your FameEX account, you can contact FameEX support and provide them with the following information:
・Currency name and chain type (for example: USDT-TRC20)
・Deposit amount and TXID (hash value)
Our customer service will collect your information and transfer it to the relevant department for further processing.
3. If there is any update or resolution regarding your deposit issue, FameEX will notify you by email as soon as possible.