If your assets are stolen/defrauded, please file a police report in time, and modify the security information as soon as possible to avoid further losses.
If your stolen funds have been transferred to FameEX account, please contact FameEX support immediately and complete the following steps:
1. Complete the primary KYC verification of your FameEX account.
2. Contact our customer support team and provide the necessary information, including but not limited to UID, KYC information, contact information, currency name, currency quantity, withdrawal platform, etc.
3. Provide a detailed description of the incident, including but not limited to the details of being stolen or defrauded methods or tool, and screenshots of communication records, etc.
4. Prepare a comprehensive report as evidence for the whole incident including the detailed trace and flow. This report should include the asset flow, the address source, the corresponding transaction TXID, etc.
5. To proceed further, please sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) or a statement where you’ll agree to abide by non-disclosure standards from FameEX.
If there is substantial evidence that suggests the funds were indeed stolen, FameEX will temporarily freeze the assets.
To facilitate the process, we would appreciate it if you could provide us with a police report within 24 hours after contacting us. From this point, FameEX will work directly with law enforcement officials to handle the stolen funds and diligently work towards resolving your case.
Security Tips: Please take good care of your personal account information, and do not trust unofficial information to avoid unnecessary property losses.