1. Log in to your account. Find [User Center] and access [Security].
2. Please find [Phone] in Auxiliary Safety, click [Change].
3. Email security verification: Click [Send code]. A verification code will be sent to your registered email. Please check and enter the code in time then click [Next].
4. Mobile security verification: Click [Send code]. The verification code will be sent to your registered mobile. Please check and enter the code in time then click [Next]. (If you have enabled 2FA for your account, you can also enter the 6-digit Google auth code in this step.)
5. Enter your new mobile number and click [Send code]. The system will send a verification code to your new registered mobile number. Please check and enter the code into the system in time.
6. Click [Next] to complete your change.
1. When changing your mobile number, you will need to enable at least one of the following: email verification or 2FA verification.
2. You need to verify your mobile login password when changing your mobile number.
3. To protect your account and assets, withdrawals from your account will be suspended for 24 hours after the mobile number is changed.