Solve your problems and learn more about related topics through our tutorial video:
How to Prevent Phishing Attacks?
Read the whole article below for more details.
1. What is a phishing attack?
Phishing is a type of social engineering in which attackers use fraudulent messages to obtain sensitive information from the victims. Targets include username, password, 2FA code, etc. The attackers fake their identities as FAMEEX official website, customer service team, marketing team or internet management team to earn users’ trust.
2. How to prevent phishing attacks?
- (1) Set Google Chrome as the default browser and upgrade it to the latest version timely. Google Chrome will warn users of phishing or suspicious websites.
- (2) Do not Install unapproved website extensions or open untrusted links with caution.
- (3) Install anti-virus software and keep it up to date for your computer and mobile.
- (4) Set up Anti-Phishing codes.